Pages

no wardrobe space

Lifestyle Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 September 2018

Smoothie: Honey, Almond, Raspberry & Banana



Recently for my birthday I received a smoothie maker as a gift. I got the Nutri Shot from Lakeland. Unfortunately it seems to not be available anymore (I will link some alternatives down below). 

Now I have always liked smoothies but I made very little effort to make them when I was younger. However now I see smoothies as a great alternative (for me) to a standard breakfast, particularly if I want to save time and take it with me. I have also been inspired by The Body Coach (Joe Wicks) as he has included some smoothie recipes within his videos/books. I have the original Lean in 15 book which includes the Nut and Mango Smoothie recipe. I like that he uses almond butter which seems to be a great alternative to blending whole nuts. It is quicker and can save you a couple of quid. 

My ingredients: 

4/5 tbsp greek style yoghurt 
Handful of ice cubes 
100ml milk 
Handful of raspberries 
Chop up 2 bananas 
2 tbsp almond butter 
Drizzle of honey

If you have any suggestions for key ingredients to make a variety of smoothies, please let me know in the comments below. 

Nutribullet 600 Series
Nutri Ninja Blender

S x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list:

Follow

Social